Friday, July 8, 2011

Introduction to Austrian Economics Lecture

I have been gone for quite some time (hence the lack of new posts), but I am back now.  For a week this summer I lectured at FEE's summer seminar--Introduction to Austrian Economics.  I presented three lectures: Praxeology, Supply and Demand; Capital and Interest; and Austrian Business Cycle Theory.  The last of these lectures is now up on Fee.tv and is found here: http://youtu.be/49rMeA1gyO0.

I don't know how to post the PowerPoints that correspond with the lecture.  As soon as I learn how to do that, I will get them up.  For now, you can just e-mail me at PCwik@moc.edu and I will send you a copy.

***Update***  I think I have learned how to link to the PowerPoint.  Please click HERE.

Or watch it here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment